Our cottage is a nice choice for families or close friends looking for complete privacy, tranquility and independence. It is a 2-bedroom stand-alone house that offers generous maneuvering room for guests who are coming and going or for those who just want to mellow out with a good book. Also included:
- 2 rooms with King size beds (that can be separated into 2 single beds)
- Private bathrooms with shower
- One room (studio) has its own private kitchenette and covered porch area, perfect for family members, couples or friends who want more privacy
- Open concept dining and living area, with couch, loveseat and dining table and chairs
- Equipped kitchen including electric stove and oven, full size refrigerator, cookware, electric kettle, coffee maker and tableware
- Cable TVs (flat screen)
- Air conditioning (bedrooms only), screened windows and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Closet with safe
- Large covered porch with table and chairs
- Outside shower
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Plugs and sockets: Type A and B (United States and Canada). Most sockets are standard voltage of 110/127V for this region and there is also one European 220V socket available in each unit.
- Potable tap water from our local desalinization and purification plant
- New towels every 3rd day and changed linen every 6th day
- Available upon request: baby cribs, hair dryers, irons & ironing board, dive gear boxes and wetsuit hangers.
ENJOY OUR MAGNESIUM POOL IN THE SUN
All our cottages are connected by paths leading to a centrally located reception and pool area surrounded by coconut trees and palms. Our refreshing pool, which is supplemented with magnesium salts instead of chlorine, is rumored to be good for tired muscles and bones!
SNORKELLING AND DIVING
Paths in Hamlet Oasis Resort also lead to the ocean and a popular dive and snorkeling site known as Cliff. A local dive shop, Dive Friends Bonaire, is also located at the Cliff site making it as convenient as it is easy to get to and from the resort. Dive Friends offers all Hamlet guests an attractive 10% discount on air/Nitrox, dive packages and courses (terms and conditions apply, of course). Please remember to use coral-friendly sun cream or rash guards for protection from the tropical sun – you can purchase this and any snorkel or dive gear you need on the island.
NEARBY FACILITIES AND RESTAURANTS
Restaurants at nearby Captain Don’s Habitat and Buddy Dive Resort are also a short walk away. A grocery store, ATM and Chinese restaurant are located across the street. Parking is available for all accommodation types and there is also plenty of room for rental bikes or scooters.