RATES

All our rates are in US Dollars (US$) for a one-week (or 7-night) stay. The prices quoted are per unit and in the case of cottages, as per the number of persons. Additional nights are charged pro rata. Please note that prices do not include an additional surcharge/government tax of US$ 6.50 per person per night. All children under 13 years old stay free. We can quote prices for a time period of less than one week or more than 4 weeks on special request.

Season  
Low: Apr 16 – Dec 15, 2020 $760
High: Dec 16, 2020 – Apr 15, 2021 $835
Low: Apr 16 – Dec 15, 2021 $760

Season  
Low: Apr 16 – Dec 15, 2020 $900
High: Dec 16, 2020 – Apr 15, 2021 $995
Low: Apr 16 – Dec 15, 2021 $900

Season  
Low: Apr 16 – Dec 15, 2020 $1,275
High: Dec 16, 2020 – Apr 15, 2021 $1,500
Low: Apr 16 – Dec 15, 2021 $1,275

Season  
Low: Apr 16 – Dec 15, 2020 $1,375
High: Dec 16, 2020 – Apr 15, 2021 $1,600
Low: Apr 16 – Dec 15, 2021 $1,375

Payment policy: Upon booking, you will receive confirmation and an invoice for the total amount of your stay at Hamlet. To hold your reservation, we request a non-refundable 20% deposit of the amount of invoice within 10 working days of receipt. The final payment (or remaining 80%) is due 6 weeks prior to arrival – this date will be stated on the invoice. Please note that you will not receive a reminder for the final payment.

Hamlet accepts payments by credit card (MasterCard/Visa), electronic bank transfer or certified bank check. Please contact us if you require more information on how to handle payment.

Cancellation policy: You may cancel your reservations up to 5 weeks prior to your scheduled arrival date for a partial refund only (50% of the rental amount and 100% of surcharge/tax). If Hamlet rebooks the accommodation for the exact dates, we will refund 80% of the rental amount and 100% of surcharge/tax.

“Interested?”

Book now

Hamlet Oasis!

Beautiful reefs, great adventures !

Discover Hamlet Oasis and Bonaire

What our guests say