Our studio is perfect for couples or solo travelers who are visiting Bonaire for a short stay. Each studio has a private porch where you can enjoy a morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine. Also included:
- King size bed (that can be separated into 2 single beds)
- Private bathroom with shower
- Equipped kitchenette including electric stove top, small refrigerator, cookware, electric kettle, coffee maker and tableware
- Cable TV (flat screen)
- Air conditioning, screened windows and ceiling fan
- Closet with safe
- Outside shower
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Plugs and sockets: Type A and B (United States and Canada). Most sockets are standard voltage of 110/127V for this region and there is also one European 220V socket available in each unit.
- Potable tap water from our local desalinization and purification plant
- New towels every 3rd day and changed linen every 6th day
- Available upon request: baby cribs, hair dryers, irons & ironing board, dive gear boxes and wetsuit hangers.
ENJOY OUR MAGNESIUM POOL IN THE SUN
All our cottages are connected by paths leading to a centrally located reception and pool area surrounded by coconut trees and palms.
Our refreshing pool, which is supplemented with magnesium salts instead of chlorine, is rumored to be good for tired muscles and bones!
SNORKELLING AND DIVING
Paths in Hamlet Oasis Resort also lead to the ocean and a popular dive and snorkeling site known as Cliff. A local dive shop, Dive Friends Bonaire, is also located at the Cliff site making it as convenient as it is easy to get to and from the resort. Dive Friends offers all Hamlet guests an attractive 20% discount on air / Nitrox, dive packages and courses (terms and conditions apply, of course). Please remember to use coral-friendly sun cream or rash guards for protection from the tropical sun - you can purchase this and any snorkel or dive gear you need on the island.
NEARBY FACILITIES AND RESTAURANTS
Restaurants at nearby Captain Don's Habitat and Buddy Dive Resort are also a short walk away. A grocery store, ATM and Chinese restaurant are located across the street. Parking is available for all accommodation types and there is also plenty of room for rental bikes or scooters.